Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I hunt squirrels on my property in CT without a license? Property is ~2 acres.?

You can legally get away with it if the squirrel appeared rabid and was charging. In Georgia it's like that anway.Can I hunt squirrels on my property in CT without a license? Property is ~2 acres.?
NO!!! you need 10 acres to hunt with a rife in CT, and it must be privet. and you need a license to hunt.... (for a bow there isn't a property limitation, you just need permission to retrieve your kill)





now... i never said you can't shoot them! ; )





just to be considered hunting (by law) it has to be legal





just get a .177 pellet gun that shoots 1000fps... and your good to goCan I hunt squirrels on my property in CT without a license? Property is ~2 acres.?
YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR RULES!
Yeah sure, as long as the nieghboors don't mind a .22 or airgun. Make sure of your target and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment