Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I keep squirrels from eating my plastic Easter eggs that I use for my Egg Hunt? Any suggestions? THKs?

Last year they opened them up and ate the candy but left the money. I cant stand squirrels. HELP!!How can I keep squirrels from eating my plastic Easter eggs that I use for my Egg Hunt? Any suggestions? THKs?
will i do not live in the east coast i live in west coast.dont have problems with squirrerls much. but i hope i can help u . i wld buy nuts and put them around the trees %26amp; brushes.hopefully this will help u, if not will happy huntting.How can I keep squirrels from eating my plastic Easter eggs that I use for my Egg Hunt? Any suggestions? THKs?
maybe leave some bird seed or squirrel food out and they will eat that and leave your eggs alone.
Keep the eggs inside
Spray them with Ni-Cd :-D
Get some of nail polish that has the nasty taste (for nailbiters) and put some of that on the outside of the eggs. As long as the kids dont lick the outside of the plastic eggs, it should be okay. The smell of nail polish is a deterrant too.

No comments:

Post a Comment