Friday, May 14, 2010

If I hunted down Squirrels for fun, how would you judge me?

yes considering it is my summer camp nicknameIf I hunted down Squirrels for fun, how would you judge me?
id be okay with that


if i had to hunt somethang it would be squirrels.If I hunted down Squirrels for fun, how would you judge me?
i wouldnt i 'hunt' magpies for fun
MURDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say it's kind of unnecessary
nuts what doe you use as your weapon of choice? i seem to use my truck the most for the animal rights acttivests ...not on purpose
I would think that you are an evil horrible person who deserves to be hunted down by vengeful squirrels.
Providing you have taken a hunter training course, a firearms safety course and have passed. Along with understanding how nature and humans co-exist. As well as following your state /provincial Wildlife Regulations and you are hunting in an open season, along with all the necessary Permits needed to hunt squirrels safely as well as not going over your bag limit , then I would approve. If you do not follows these guidelines, then I would label you a poacher.





Other wise safe and prosperous hunting - good luck.
I would think it were cruel of you : (

No comments:

Post a Comment