Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is it legal to hunt and kill squirrels, rabbits, racoons, but illegal to hunt and kill cats..?

Because only rednecks will keep squirrels and racoons as pets.Why is it legal to hunt and kill squirrels, rabbits, racoons, but illegal to hunt and kill cats..?
i would love to shoot some stray cats who keep coming and keep trying to impregnate my cat !! so i just throw stuff at it ?Why is it legal to hunt and kill squirrels, rabbits, racoons, but illegal to hunt and kill cats..?
theyre all roadkill at the end
Don't worry, I'll shoot enough of them for you too! I can't stand them things and they're in my woods at night, just waiting to walk on my truck with their pathetic paws. I think I'm weeding them down now. That, or the coyotes, he he!
What did you do with your hair?!?





To answer yyour question, it is because a lot of people keep cats as pets.
Cuz squirrells, rabbits, and coons make for some good eatin! Cats are only for Chinese food!
i breed cats just to have snake food all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment