Friday, January 22, 2010

Could i squirrel hunt with a tactical sight on my .22 LR? ?

Its a red dot sight wt 1x magnification. Would this make it hard to hunt with? I got the mounts for it already just want to know if i should keep my 9x scope on it?Could i squirrel hunt with a tactical sight on my .22 LR? ?
you don't need a scope to hunt squirrel, they're too dumb to notice you until you're practically on top of them anywayCould i squirrel hunt with a tactical sight on my .22 LR? ?
a tactical scope is fine as long as you are comfortable with how is shoots.


if it doesn't give you good accuracy when you are sighting it in, scap it but if it does o.k .it should be fine. i have used a tactical 2-7x32 m duplex tru-glo for shooting on mine a few times.
you can put that scope on it if your comfortable with it but i prefer to use open sights any shot a squirrel gives you will be at close range mostly
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment