Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I hunt squirrels and birds with airsoft guns?

I own high grade electric airsoft guns that shoot about 350 feet per second, and i was wondering if that would be good enough to hunt.Can I hunt squirrels and birds with airsoft guns?
No. You want an airgun for that.Can I hunt squirrels and birds with airsoft guns?
Wow u must be bored.. uh.. yeah i guess
No. A plastic bb traveling at the rather poky speed of 350 fps will not, and cannot kill a squirrel, or any other animal for that matter.





Do not do this.





I have answered probably 100 questions *exactly* like this, and these questions continue to convince me that the gene pool needs a good dose of chlorine...
I really doubt it you need either a pellet gun or air gun.
No. An airsoft gun won't kill anything. Now, I'm a hunter myself, but why would you want to go around popping birds and squirrels with lil' plastic balls? I just assume that if you did kill something, it would just go to waste.
no
NOPE.





You would need an 'air rifle' that shoots metal pellets and or bbs to really kill anything regarding small game like that.
Yeah it will hurt but not as much as you think just enough to make him run away. You're probably better off using an Airgun with metal pellets or buying a cheap rifle I guess.
Say some one pelts you with a full auto gas airsoft rifle with around 200 times
No, it is illegal. Also it does not work very well. You will find after trying for 15-20 minutes that your time has been completely wasted. You will not kill the animal, and only possibly injure it. It is not a good idea.
you could probably piss them off.


although it is fun to shoot them in your back yard.


back off peta!!!


they don't get hurt, they're just pissed.
nope....illegal
No only grizzlies and wild boar. If you go to Africa then also Cape Buffalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment