Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it illegal to hunt squirrel in California with an airgun(air rifle)? I really need to know. Thank you!?

I want to hunt squirrel with an airgun because i don't want to distract my big game animal with gun noise. :)





Is it illegal to hunt squirrel in California with an airgun(air rifle)? I really need to know. Thank you!?
yes, in california you can hunt resident small game and non game animals with an airgun! the only restriction is you must use a .20cal or bigger to hunt wild turkeys! look it up in california department of fish and game ,mammal hunting regulations sub. div.2 game and furbearers sec.311f .Is it illegal to hunt squirrel in California with an airgun(air rifle)? I really need to know. Thank you!?
your fish and game pages do not address air gun use at all. I would call and ask a conservation officer.





This site gave lots of additional info you may need on tree squirrels but if you are talking ground squirrels it is a whole new ballgame. http://www.jesseshunting.com/site/cal-tr鈥?/a>



why would you hunt a squirrel!?!





they are the cutest animals in the world =(

No comments:

Post a Comment