Monday, January 18, 2010

Hunting squirrels in extreamly cold weather. Will they be out?

Hello, I was planning on going squirrel hunting tomorrow morning in Lower Michigan, and the weather out it in between 5 and 10 degrees F. Is there a chance that we will see any squirrels if we go out? I have a squirrel call and lots of warm clothes, but I'm just wondering if they will all be hidden. If you have any knowledge on hunting the in cold weather, it would be great to hear from you.





Any other small game tips would be great! Thanks





10 pts to best answer!Hunting squirrels in extreamly cold weather. Will they be out?
yes. they will be out looking for food. if the sun is out real nice you will see more of them. look mostly on the ground a ways off. they are easy to spot against the snow. have fun and good luck.Hunting squirrels in extreamly cold weather. Will they be out?
Well, when I took out the trash today, I saw squirrels everywhere, and it was only minus 1 degree where I live.
They were sure out here his morning in northeast NC. It was around 12 degrees here this morning and squirrels were out in full force.
Depends. But yea dude. I see gray squirrels in Maine in colder weather I'm doing for deer tomorrow. Good luck.
nope. if you are lucky you'll catch 1 or 2. it's best to call off the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment