Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do you think Houssein was squirrel hunting? Man Armed With A Loaded AK-47 Arrested In Dearborn Park, Mi.?

A 26-year-old Dearborn resident, Houssein Zorkot, was arraigned in 19th District Court Tuesday on several felony charges, including carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent.





Zorkot, a third-year medical student at Wayne State University, was allegedly armed with an AK-47 assault rifle and dressed in black clothing with camouflage paint covering his face when he was arrested Saturday in Hemlock Park.





http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updat鈥?/a>





I found this site if you want to send an email to Houssein (he鈥檚 in jail right now so鈥?





Houssein Zorkot - Hello, I'm here in the States studying to be a doctor. Lebanon is a beautiful country and I am proud to be Lebanese! I'm also an artist and kickboxer and like to read in my spare time.


http://www.leb.org/v3/display/46949/usa/鈥?/a>





His radical Jihad website - http://www.zorkot.org/JabalAmel.html








Got Quran?Do you think Houssein was squirrel hunting? Man Armed With A Loaded AK-47 Arrested In Dearborn Park, Mi.?
Man am I glad that I don't live in Michigan. If that is the type of gun you need to hunt squirels, then I will stick with the bears and gators in Florida.Do you think Houssein was squirrel hunting? Man Armed With A Loaded AK-47 Arrested In Dearborn Park, Mi.?
Last I checked, you don't need an AK-47 to shoot squirrels with. Maybe a 22.
Keep the nuts off the streets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment