Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have seen a video of squirrel hunting, who has eaten them,do you like squirrel meat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlK0Xd4c鈥?/a>I have seen a video of squirrel hunting, who has eaten them,do you like squirrel meat?
i cant imagine there being much to eat, you could use their tails to an alternative to dental floss though! hehe!I have seen a video of squirrel hunting, who has eaten them,do you like squirrel meat?
HECK NO,poor little guys !!
Ive tried it a couple of times.....its OK,


a little gamey not unlike Rabbit


Hedgehog is good too....
Yes I have ,It was presented in a pie at a gamekeeper freind of mine`s he told me afterwards what it was its like chicken. very nice.
ok now im crying ,,,,,,,,,, thank you for upsetting lil farmgirl !!! :o(


Di x
nope i dont think i have tried squirrel yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment