Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello everyone, I was wondering where in CA close to LA I can go fox squirrel hunting and camping.

I would like the place to be next to some river lake or any other kind of water, away from people?


THANK YOUHello everyone, I was wondering where in CA close to LA I can go fox squirrel hunting and camping.
I usually go to to Mammoth Lakes, CA or June Lake, CA to shoot squirrels and rabbits (they have chipmunks too).


Beautiful lakes, you can camp, and it's not TOO far.





Lots of squirrels too. Just go out onto any hiking trail, and there they are. Only some areas are ';no-firing zones,'; and even in those, if you have a quiet enough gun, nobody cares.





Hello everyone, I was wondering where in CA close to LA I can go fox squirrel hunting and camping.
Sorry there are no places ';close'; to LA go East


Over the mountains to Arizona or Nevada,or better yet


go North to Lake Tahoe or Lake Shasta areas.
Some farms like in Kern county have extensive amount of squirrels. If you ask farmers, they'll let you shoot some.

No comments:

Post a Comment