Monday, January 18, 2010

It's rainy and cooling off, would this be a good time to go squirrel hunting?

I wanna make a Brunswick stew....It's rainy and cooling off, would this be a good time to go squirrel hunting?
I love Brunswick stew. Sometimes, I buy a can of Mrs. Fearnow's and make some really sweet tea and it reminds me of dinners at my Gramma's house back home when I stayed over the weekend. She makes the best stew. Some people make it with deer, but she uses chicken.It's rainy and cooling off, would this be a good time to go squirrel hunting?
Yes, maybe you can be as lucky as I was :


I shot a squirrel up in a tree. Just as I squeezed the shot off, this nice turkey happened to cross the path of the buckshot, striking it as well.


As the turkey fell from the air, it hit this huge dead limb in a tree.


The noise scared up an 8 point buck, and the turkey's weight broke the tree limb off, which then fell across the deer's neck, breaking it.


As the deer fell to the ground, his rack stabbed two rabbits.





If you don't believe this, I can take you to the woods and show you that





BIG DEAD LIMB!
It would be a good time to squirrel hunt when it stops raining, 'cause the leaves won't make that loud crunching noise when you step on them 'cause they are wet. Thus you can sneak up on a squirrel easier.
you'd better be doing something with them besides


cutting off their cute fuzzy tails to decorate your rear view mirror.
You haven't trained them to come to you yet? Put a squirrel feeder bout 50 feet out.......We have some quail we have been fattening up. [ auxiliary food just in case]
Nope, you gotta wait till they come outta hibernatin=)
Interesting hobyy, id say yes.
No, I'm not even a hunter and I know that it's not a good time. That sounds so disgusting.
poor squirrel :(
Nah, it's easier to just nuke as Skwerril Hot Pocket.
Ew!
Or: Buy a trap and let IT do the work....!!
Pigs don't eat squirrels.
ewwww, some people will eat anything.
yes
i didnt know this was 1845
Why do they always give us hunters a bunch of sh!t?

No comments:

Post a Comment