Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Are Good Dogs Breeds For Squirrel Hunting?

I love to hunt and my grandpal always used to hunt with dogs so I want to too. Please give me at least 5 breeds to make my options more broad.


Thank you in advance.What Are Good Dogs Breeds For Squirrel Hunting?
rat terriers,beagle,cur,coonhound,and a fiestWhat Are Good Dogs Breeds For Squirrel Hunting?
Don't usually use a dog for squirrel hunting but there are always exception to every thing - suspect it would be one of those smart lap dogs - know of no dog that climbs trees.
* Terriers *
Red Bone, Blue tick and red tick.They are used most commonly for coon dogs, but if trained they can hunt squirel hunting just as well!
The only squirrel dogs I've seen have been beagles.
Terriers - Jack Russel

No comments:

Post a Comment