Monday, January 18, 2010

Where is there good squirrel hunting on public lands in western North Carolina, especially in/near Avery Co.?

I live in eastern NC and hunt squirrels here, but may be traveling to the western part of the state in the fall. I am looking in the Avery, Burke, Caldwell areas. I am familiar with the Mortimer/Globe/Linville wilderness areas. Is there good hunting there? Any other areas in that locale? If you put me on some good areas, I will let you know about the best areas in NE NC where NOBODY hunts squirrels.Where is there good squirrel hunting on public lands in western North Carolina, especially in/near Avery Co.?
I know some places that are great hunting I lived and learned to hunt in those mountains. messange me on here from my profile and I will tell you .I dont want the world to know my places





I hunt soem in NE, NC in Warren county

No comments:

Post a Comment