Monday, January 18, 2010

Arrow tip for squirrel hunting?

Ok since I can't go buy any judo points or blunt tips right now, is there anything else that I could find around at home that I could put on my arrow to help stop it in the grass/bush? I've heard of people putting washers on the arrows, but the only washer that fits on my arrow is very small, unless its supposed to be that way...all the big ones can just slide off. So any other ideas? Or am I just going to have to wait to buy something...Arrow tip for squirrel hunting?
i use to pick up empty 38 or 9mm casings left from target shooters and silicone them to my field points. Arrow tip for squirrel hunting?
o ring bigger than the hole in the washer, the washer, then anothero ring to hold it on.





get a thick piece of neopreine, cut a disk slightly larger than the arrow, drill the center of the neopreine disk to put ot over the tip of the arrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment